Senior Manager Jobs In Dubai UAE 2023 | Maersk
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
Managers ensure that their assigned department, store, or district is well staffed and provisioned, adheres to quality and service standards, increases revenue and market share, and helps the business accomplish its goals. They hire and train employees/.
- Delegating responsibilities and supervising business operations
- Hiring, training, motivating and coaching employees as they provide attentive, efficient service to customers, assessing employee performance and providing helpful feedback and training opportunities.
- Resolving conflicts or complaints from customers and employees.
- Monitoring store activity and ensuring it is properly provisioned and staffed.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, or related field.
- More education or experience may be preferred or required.
- Strong understanding of business management, financial, and leadership principles.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership, coaching, and conflict resolution skills.
- Time and project management skills.