For More Top Organization Jobs Click HereDescription:
The Logistic Government Relations Officer will be responsible for handling the regulatory clearance requirement and all government related documentation/permissions/licenses in a timely manner. The role will also provide inbound and outbound logistics support to ensure proactive operations that meet overall business objectives.Responsibilities:
- Identify and keep abreast of all the required regulatory (local, regional, and International) requirements that can impact supply chain and logistics Operations.
- Responsible for on time product registration and compliance to relevant regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for gathering and consolidating all destination customs and other government authorities’ requirements and ensure that any government related issues are sorted in timely manner to ensure that shipments are delivered as per business needs.
- Monitor clearance and ensure that shipment will be cleared and delivered as per schedule.
- Build strong professional relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain a professional working relationship with local and regional (GCC) government departments including but not limited to Customs, Municipality, Economic Department etc.
- Ensure that stakeholders are aware of the documents required prior to shipment release.
- Support in promoting sustainability initiatives to transform the lives of the community and contribute to the net positive impact, and health and wellness.