Logistics Coordinator JAFZA experience Jobs in Dubai, UAE by AkzoNobel | ArabJobs.com
Logistics Coordinator JAFZA experience AkzoNobel - Dubai, UAE Posted In 20/6/2013 Apply For Job
- Applicants 91
- Views 6358
The Logistics Coordinator will liaise with the Supply Chain team in Sweden.
The position is based in Dubai and will report to the Director Specialty Chemicals.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Coordinating day to day activities with the third-party warehouse operator
• Organizing all required import documents from the US, Singapore and Europe to JAFZA
• Coordinating warehouse status activities (receive, process, follow up and reporting)
• Acting as the link between Surface Chemistry Supply/ Demand Chain and the warehouse operator
• Coordinating specific customer requirements (for example specific labelling)
• Ensuring the timely process and coordination with all internal parties
• Preparing pick/delivery notes for dispatches (if needed) / liaise with warehouse staff
• Verifying invoices, debit / credit notes and other relevant information
• Preparing JAFZA documents for each shipment leaving the free zone (where necessary)
• Creating gate passes for AkzoNobel staff in order to enter the free zone
• Complying with internal HSE, Quality policies & procedures and JAFZA custom rules
• Supporting Account Managers with sample supply logistics
• Serving as a communication link between various parties internally and externally Job Category Logistics & Supply Chain Job Requirements Experience
Min: 2 Years Max: 5 YearsCareer Level
2 Open PositionsSalary
Bachelor's degreeFaculty / Institute
English - Fluent / Excellent
Arabic - Fluent / Excellent
AnyHave Driving License
AnyJob Skills The successful candidate has working knowledge of international logistics processes and 2-5 years work experience in a UAE Free Zone.
You are fluent in written and spoken English. Arabic would be a distinct advantage. You are proficient in MS Office (especially Word and Excel), SAP or another ERP system.
Essential competences for this position are a customer focused attitude, results oriented, team player, accurate working and strong numerical skills.
You have an assertive and outgoing personality, possess good written skills for communicating with customers and are able to deal with a fast paced working environment.
A local driving license would be required for travel to and from the warehouse in JAFZA.
About The Company
AkzoNobel is a leading global paints and coatings company and a major producer of specialty chemicals. We supply industries and consumers worldwide with innovative products and are passionate about developing sustainable answers for our customers. Our portfolio includes well-known brands such as Dulux, Sikkens, International and Eka. Headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, we are consistently ranked as one of the leaders in the area of sustainability. With operations in more than 80 countries, our 50,000 people around the world are committed to excellence and delivering Tomorrow’s Answers Today™.Company Industry Chemicals/Petro-Chemicals Apply For Job
- Or share with friends