Job Description - Learning and Development Manager - Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah (HOT09HAD)
Learning and Development Manager - Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah ( Job Number: HOT09HAD )
Work Locations : Waldorf Astoria The Palm Palm Jumeirah Road Crecent East Dubai Aa01
A Learning and Development Manager will act as a change catalyst for cultural and organizational transformation through the development of function excellence among Team Members.
What will I be doing?
As a Learning and Development Manager, you serve as an integral component of the Human Resources function by supporting learning and development initiatives through Hilton's comprehensive training framework. Specifically, a Learning and Development Manager will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Support departments in developing cutting edge functional excellence and in developing leadership capabilities
- Act as a change catalyst in the cultural and organizational transformation of the Hotel
- Provide key input of Training aspects for all activities and plans of the Hotel
- Support individual and team development, career development, and training and experience-based learning
- Induct, coach, and mentor new Team Members
- Interact with hotel leaders responsible for people development on a daily basis to provide support to operational departments
- Partner with department to deliver training programs and other organizational and leadership development interventions
- Monitor and conduct learning and development reviews with each department
- Prepare annual training plans and training calendars for the hotel
What are we looking for?
A Learning and Development Manager serving Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Thorough knowledge of modern learning and development tools and technique
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop interpersonal relationships
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
- Proficiency, at an intermediate level, with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
- Exceptional presentation and grooming
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Tertiary qualifications, or other collegiate-level degree, in Training or Human Resources
What will it be like to work for Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts?
Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalised attention of True Waldorf Service that creates a singular experience. If you understand the value of personalised attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may just be the person we are looking for!