The job posting is outdated and position may be filled
- Performing annual and regular examinations on patients to diagnose various gynecological conditions.
- Recording and updating patients' medical histories.
- Advising patients on suitable birth control options.
- Performing various diagnostic tests on patients, which include Pap smears, STD tests, ultrasounds, hormone profile blood tests, colposcopies, and endometrial biopsies.
- Explaining test results, diagnoses, and treatment options to patients.
- Performing surgeries and gynecological procedures on patients, such as cervical cryosurgeries, dilation and curettages, pelvic laparoscopies, and sterilizations.
Our goal is to make hiring as easy as possible. We find the right talent for every company, ensuring that each candidate finds a job they enjoy. Dr.Job FZ LLC provides 360-degree AI-powered recruiting and job search solutions. If you are looking for a job and haven't found your chance yet, you can upload your profile on our website and find thousands of opportunities globally!Our platform gives you the flexibility you need to thrive in today's market by allowing you to apply for all different kinds of jobs, whether they are full- or part-time, remote or on-site.#J-18808-Ljbffr