Posted On 16 Feb, 2023
Job Category Liabilities BankingJOB PURPOSE:
- The incumbent’s core responsibilities will be to provide a timely, efficient and personalized service to a selected group of non- individual customers with the aim of increasing the number of non-individual customers, deposits portfolio and to generate more revenue to the Liabilities Banking Group.
- Profiles existing non-individual clients in order to identify their banking requirements and thus introduce clients to appropriate new products and services.
- Be responsible for acquiring new non individual clients.
- To maintain regular contacts with LBG customers either through telephone calls or Personal visits.
- Build and deepen relationships with existing LBG Customers to achieve increase in share of wallet and revenues.
- Achieves and maintains monthly and yearly deposits and new accounts targets, follows up achievements and take corrective action whenever needed to keep sales targets achievements within track.
- Cross-sell other SIB Products and Services to the LBG Customers and refer Business to other units.
- Negotiates with customers to deliver the most favorable financial terms possible for the Bank but also maintain competitiveness within the market.
- LBG staff must closely monitor the performance of client accounts, to ensure that the accounts are behaving positively and meeting client & bank needs.
- Benchmark SIB product/service features and performance against those of local competitors so that SIB product/service developers are aware of market trends and can design products/services that are competitive and in line with non- individual customer’s expectations and needs.
- Paying attention to all audit observations.
- Ensure adherence to all Bank's policies & procedure and report deviation to immediate supervisor/manager.
- Exercises financial responsibilities at the level established by Management for this position.
- Works according to established procedures within the policy of the bank. Makes own decisions for matters within the scope of the position and refers major decisions and recommendations to higher levels of supervision for further discussion, approval and handling.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team Building and Leadership skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of banking rules, regulations and compliance requirements.
- Excellent local banking market understanding.
- Thorough knowledge of banking marketing principles and techniques.
- Knowledge of banking operations and control procedures.
- Sound knowledge of Islamic Banking principles
Minimum 7 years’ experience within banking industry and should have intensive banking knowledge, leadership skills and proven financial performance records.Language Skills:
- Strong in both oral and written : English and Arabic.
Sharjah Islamic Bank (SIB) started servicing the society in 1975; providing banking services to individuals and companies. An Amiri decree; released by His Highness Dr. Sheikh Sultan Bin Mohamed Al Qassimi the member of the Supreme Council & Ruler of Sharjah, was issued to launch & green-light the bank expedition. The bank was originally founded as National Bank of Sharjah and was suited the first bank to convert to Islamic Banking in 2002.
The revolutionizing from commercial banking to Islamic banking was a significant twist for the bank. Not only were specialized products & services modulated for customers, the banks entire organization was converted to be conventional to Islamic regulations. Now, SIB offers customers a broad range of Sharia'a compliant retail, corporate & investment services through the extensive UAE networks.