.. Overview G42 Healthcare is an Abu Dhabi based health technology company active across data and AI, .. activities. Qualifications Minimum of seven years of combined experience in Healthcare compliance, including current experience. Master’s Degree or equivalent .. see more
Duration: 1 Year – Extendable
Salary: 25000 AEDA
CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Developer is responsible for designing, developing, and customizing CRM software applications to meet the specific needs of an organization. They work closely with business stakeholders and CRM administrators to understand requirements and implement solutions that enhance customer relationship management processes. The job description of a CRM Developer typically includes the following responsibilities:
- CRM Software Development: Designing, developing, and customizing CRM software applications, typically using CRM platforms such as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, or Oracle CRM. This includes creating and modifying modules, workflows, forms, reports, and integrations.
- Requirements Gathering and Analysis: Collaborating with business stakeholders and CRM administrators to gather and analyze requirements for CRM system enhancements and customization. Translating business needs into technical specifications and solution designs.
- Data Management and Integration: Implementing data management strategies within the CRM system, including data migration, data quality, and data integration with other systems (such as ERP, marketing automation, or customer support systems). Ensuring data accuracy, integrity, and security.
- Workflow and Process Automation: Designing and implementing workflows, automation rules, and business process automation within the CRM system. Streamlining and optimizing customer-related processes to improve efficiency and user experience.
- User Training and Support: Providing training and support to CRM users, including administrators and end-users. Assisting with troubleshooting, issue resolution, and user adoption of CRM functionalities.
- System Maintenance and Upgrades: Performing regular system maintenance tasks, such as applying patches, updates, and security fixes. Collaborating with system administrators and IT teams to ensure system performance, availability, and security.
- Integration with Third-Party Applications: Integrating CRM systems with other applications and services, such as email marketing tools, customer support platforms, or e-commerce systems. Implementing data synchronization and API-based integrations.
- Documentation and Testing: Creating technical documentation, including system designs, development specifications, and test plans. Conducting testing and quality assurance activities to ensure the stability and functionality of CRM applications.
- Stay Updated on CRM Technologies: Keeping up-to-date with the latest CRM technologies, industry trends, and best practices. Continuously learning and expanding knowledge to propose innovative solutions and optimize CRM capabilities.