Our client in Al Ain is looking to hire an Obgyne Consultant / Specialist. If you have an Eligibility or a valid license to practice in the UAE kindly apply
- Consultant / Specialist Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
Bachelors degree in medicine
- Residency in Consultant Obstetrics and Gynecology completed in a Western country
- Board Certification/Specialist Registration in Consultant Obstetrics and Gynecology with the medical regulatory authority of the country of specialist training
- 5 to 10 years
- Valid DoH or DHA or MoH License as a Specialist or Consultant (for Candidates within UAE)
- For candidates applying from outside of UAE - should be eligible to have a medical license as per the DoH PQR.
- Hold a valid medical license from home country
Role and Responsibilities
- Conducting examinations and tests.
- Diagnosing and treating reproductive disorders.
- Working with expecting mothers to explain the childbirth process.
- Providing prenatal care, assisting in childbirth, performing surgeries, educating patients about reproductive health, and staying updated with medical practices.